Are you searching for the best method to Transfer Emails from Outlook to Gmail?
Transferring Emails always provide surety of data in catastrophic data loss situations. Likewise, the folks who are using Outlook application want to transfer all messages, contacts, and calendar entries to other platforms.
As we know, Gmail is a free webmail account that can be accessed from anywhere around the globe. Due to this feature, Outlook users always prefer Google account for transferring data items. And, the “Transfer Emails from Outlook to Gmail” method reduces the infrastructure cost. Easier said than done, right?
Hold On! It is not a complex task
Yes! It is true, the answer to ‘how do I Transfer Emails from Outlook to Gmail’ is not complicated. In fact, you can easily transfer the Outlook items, including personal folder messages, Appointment & Meeting entries, Contacts Groups to free Gmail account with the help of the solution mentioned in this article. Here’s how to transfer Outlook messages to Gmail without any fail.
Also, Read – Outlook Vs Lotus Notes
The technique to Transfer Emails from Outlook to Gmail
In the following section, we consider different solutions for multiple scenarios to achieve the same. Hence, it is good to analyze what is the exact requirement. After that, use the appropriate workaround to migrate Outlook to Gmail account according to your situation. So, let’s begin!
Transfer Outlook Mail to Gmail Using GSMMO Utility
In such a case, when the user has an Outlook application in the system, then they can use G Suite Migration for Microsoft Outlook or GSMMO tool. It is a program offered by Google that uses to transfer emails, contacts, and calendars from Outlook data file (.pst) to free Gmail and G Suite account. However, it has some constraints that should be known to the user before using this approach. All of the GSMMO limitations are listed below:
- It is mandatory to have an Outlook application installation in the system to run GSMMO utility.
- You cannot move .pst, file data into multiple Google account in one shot. So, whenever the user needs to move Outlook mails into two or more Gmail, then you need to execute the tool again and again for every account.
- Cannot transfer data from secured Outlook data file to G Suite / Gmail account without a password.
- Creates lots of problems while importing huge Outlook .pst file to Gmail account.
Let’s check out how GSMMO can be used to transfer Outlook emails, contacts, and calendar entries into the desired Gmail account.
- First of all, you need to download the G Suite Migration for Microsoft Outlook.
- Once it is downloaded successfully, installed utility on the system.
- After installation, a sign-in dialog box opens on the screen. Here, you need to enter the Gmail or G Suite ID under the Email address box. Afterward, click on Continue for migrating Outlook email to Gmail.
- For profile validation, it redirects to the Sign-in page of Google in the browser where you need to select the account.
- In the next window, click on Allow to continue the process.
- Once the account validates, a new window appears on the screen. Here, you can choose the .pst file whose data you want to migrate. After that, you can either opt to Migrate all data or Migrate only new data option. Then, click on Next.
- At last, the migration starts and you can easily view the live activity log report of the export process.
- After the completion of the process, you can see the migration of Outlook .pst file data into Gmail account as shown in the screenshot.
That’s all about how to Transfer Emails from Outlook to Gmail account without any problem. In this article, we have discussed a workaround for the same. So, understand the scenario Transfer Emails from Outlook to Gmail without losing any information.